Section 6 caring for your machine, Removing and replacing bobbin case, To remove bobbin case – SINGER 9113 User Manual
Page 33: To replace the bobbin case, Caring for your machine
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
CARING FOR YOUR MACHINE
REMOVING AND REPLACING BOBBIN CASE
CAUTION: Before cleaning or adjusting
the machine, remove plug from the
• Raise presser foot and needle.
• Open slide plate and remove bobbin.
To remove the bobbin case, the needle
plate must be removed first.
Lift needle plate (1) from right corner and
slide out from under foot.
TO REMOVE BOBBIN CASE
• With a small screwdriver, turn lever (2)
back as far as it will go.
• Lift out bobbin case.
TO REPLACE THE BOBBIN CASE
• Guide forked end (3) of bobbin case
under feed (4).
• Draw rim of bobbin case under position
• Turn lever (2) toward you, locking bobbin
case in place.
NOTE: After locking case in place, be sure
it is not tight, but can move slightly.
• To replace needle plate, slide it under
pin (6) and push it to the left.
• Press needle plate down in place.
• Insert bobbin and close slide plate