Removing and replacing light bulb, To remove the light bulb, To replace the light bulb – SINGER 9113 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
REMOVING AND REPLACING LIGHT BULB
• Before changing light bulb, make sure you have removed plug from socket outlet.
Be sure to replace the face plate which covers the light bulb before operating
• This machine is designed to use a
15-watt maximum light bulb.
To change the light bulb, the face plate
must first be removed.
• Loosen and remove screw (1).
• Slide face plate down and away from
TO REMOVE THE LIGHT BULB
♦ Push bulb up into socket (2) and turn
to the left to unlock bulb pins.
• Pull bulb down and out of socket.
TO REPLACE THE LIGHT BULB
• Push new bulb up into socket and turn
to the right until pins lock into position.
• Reposition face plate by sliding top
edge of plate under edge of top cover.
• Line up screw hole in plate with screw
hole in machine.
• Insert screw and tighten.