Lace trim, Border design, Stitch – SINGER 9113 User Manual
Page 27: Crescent stitch
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
This stitch can be used for stretch seams and decorative stitching.
Lace trim may be added to blouses, lin
gerie and children's wear.
• Cut lace to desired size.
• Pin lace to right side of fabric where
2 or lower
• Carefully stitch along both edges of
lace, as shown.
• Trim away the fabric under the lace
near stitching lines.
This stitch is ideal for borders, edges, smocking and embroidering.
many household items.
• Sew seams in usual manner and
• Mark stitching lines of fabric where
t ^ ^ ^ —'A/wWWWi/lM
1 or lower
Center marked line under presser foot
Pull threads to wrong side of fabric; tie