Additional accessories – SINGER 9113 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Additional Accessories for your sewing machine are available at your sewing center.
1. Seam Guide (N), helps keep seam
2. Blindstitch Presser Foot (K), helps
guide fabric for nearly invisible bima-
3. Button Sewing Foot (H), holds buttons
securely for fastening.
4. Darning and Embroidery Foot (G), is
recommended for free motion work,
such as embroidery, monogramming
and decorative designs.
5. Even Feed Foot (M), is used for sewing
hard to feed pile, stretch and bonded
fabrics. Also excellent for plaids, stripes
Overedge Foot, use with Overedge
Stretch Stitch for seams in stretch
7. Seam Ripper, used to pick and cut
threads quickly and neatly.
8. Twin Needle and Spool Pin (R), are
used for decorative twin needle (2
threads) stitching on woven and knit
9. Needle Threader (P), assists in
threading machine needle.
10. Narrow Hemmer Foot is used to stitch
a narrow hem in a single operation.
11. Straight Stitch Presser Foot (D), and
Needle Plate (C), are used when straight
stitching light-weight fabrics.