Procedure – SINGER 6110 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
n H M a I j
The twin-needle simultaneously produces two
parallel, closely spaced lines of pattern stitch
ing. You can stitch with either one or two col
ours of thread.
• Pattern Group Selector: Stitch desired
• Needle Position: i.
• Stitch Width:
• Stitch Length: .5-4 to suit fabric
• General Purpose Needle Plate
• General Purpose Foot or Special Purpose Foot
• Insert twin-needle.
• Thread as for single-needle stitching, and
through right eye of needle.
• Attach detachable spool pin, with felt, in
hole on top cover,
• Place spool of thread on detachable spool
pin and thread machine in usual way.
• Thread through remaining points, making
certain to omit the thread guide above the
rieedle and pass thread through left eye of
A CAUTION. Do not use a stitch width greater than what is recommended. A v/tder stitch will result In needle breakage.