How to set oven to bake or roast, J o n, J c n – Maytag 8111P375-60 User Manual
Page 11: About your oven, J j l i, U j u, C • 0 п
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
ABOUT YOUR OVEN
HOW TO SET OVEN TO BAKE OR ROAST
1. Press BAKE pad.
• BAKE indicator on the BAKE pad will light.
• 000 will light in display.
L I L I U
2. Press or press and hold A o'" ▼ pad to select oven
• 350° will light when either pad is pressed.
• Oven temperature can be set from 170° to 550°.
J o n
3. There will be a 4 second delay before the oven turns
on. When the oven turns on:
OVEN ON indicator will light.
PREHEAT indicator will light.
The preselected temperature will remain in display.
J c n
J J L I
4. Allow 8 to 15 minutes for the oven to preheat.
• A single beep will indicate that the oven has
• The OVEN ON indicator will remain lit.
• The PREHEAT indicator will turn off.
5. Place food in the oven.
NOTE: The oven temperature can be changed at
any time. If the temperature is changed, the
PREHEAT indicator will turn back on until the new
temperature is reached. A beep will signal that the
new temperature has been reached.
6. Check cooking progress at the minimum cooking
time. Cook longer if needed.
NOTE: See pages 25, 26, and 27 for additional
information on baking and roasting.
7. Press CANCEL pad and remove food from the oven.
• The BAKE indicator on the BAKE pad will turn off.
• The OVEN ON indicator will turn off.
• Time of day will reappear in display.
c • 0 П
U J U
NOTE: If you forget to turn off the oven, it will
automatically turn off at the end of 12 hours. If
you wish to deactivate this energy saving feature,
see page 7.