About, Range, Storage drawer – Maytag 8111P375-60 User Manual
Page 17: Caution, About range
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Do not store plastic, paper products, food or flammable
materials in this drawer. The drawer may become too
warm for these items when the oven is in use.
WARNING: The anti-tip bracket provided with this
range must secure one of the rear leveling legs to the
floor. This bracket prevents the range from accidently
The storage drawer at the bottom of the range is safe and
convenient for storing metal and glass cookware.
The storage drawer can be removed to clean under the
To remove storage drawer:
1. Pull drawer out to the first stop position.
2. Lift up front of drawer.
3. Pull out to the second stop position.
4. Grasp sides and lift drawer up and out.
To replace storage drawer:
1. Fit the rollers located at the ends of the drawer glides
into the rails on the range.
2. Lift up front of drawer and gently push in to first stop
3. Lift drawer up again and push until drawer is closed.
The installer should level the range when it is installed.
If the range is not level, turn the leveling legs, located at
each corner of the range, until range is level. Place level
on an oven rack to determine if range is level.
Cooking results can be affected if the range was not
properly leveled during installation.