About your oven – Maytag 8111P375-60 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
ABOUT YOUR OVEN
HOW TO SET OVEN TO BROIL
1. Press BROIL pad.
• BROIL indicator on the BROIL pad will light.
• 000 will light in display.
2. Press the A pad to select HI (high) broil or the ▼ pad
to select LO (low) broil.
• Select HI broil for normal broiling.
• Select LO broil for low temperature broiling of
longer cooking foods such as poultry.
П П П
и L I U
3. There will be a 4 second delay before the oven turns
on. When the oven turns on:
• The OVEN ON indicator will light.
4. For optimum browning, preheat broil element for 3 to
4 minutes before adding food.
5. Place food in the oven. Leave oven door opened to
the broil stop position (opened about 4-inches}.
6. Turn meat once about halfway through cooking.
7. Press CANCEL pad. Remove food and broiler pan
from the oven.
• The OVEN ON indicator will turn off.
• The BROIL indicator on the BROIL pad will turn off.
• Time of day will reappear in display.
NOTE: Expect broil times to increase and
browning to be slightly lighter if appliance is
installed on a 208 volt circuit.
NOTE: See page 28 for broiling instructions and
и ■ J и