About your oven, How to set timed cook operation, Cook – Maytag 8111P375-60 User Manual
Page 12: Time, Bake
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
ABOUT YOUR OVEN
The Automatic Oven Timer Control is used to turn the
oven on and off at a preset time of day. This feature can
be used for either oven cooking or self-cleaning.
Highly perishable foods such as dairy products,
pork, poultry, seafood or stuffing are not
recommended for a delayed cooking operation.
Baking is not recommended because preheating is
The clock must be functioning and set at the correct time
of day for this feature to operate properly.
• Immediate start: Oven turns on immediately and
automatically turn off at a preset time.
• Delayed start: Delays the start of cooking or cleaning
and automatically turns off at a preset time.
Cook time can only be set for up to 11 hours and 59
HOW TO SET TIMED COOK OPERATION
1. Press COOK TIME pad.
• COOK TIME indicator on the COOK TIME pad will
• 0:00 will light in display.
2. Press or press and hold ^ or^ pad to enter cooking
L I ■ L I L I
3. Press BAKE pad.
• BAKE indicator on BAKE pad will light.
• 000 will light in display.
4. Press or press and hold ^ orY pad to enter oven
NOTE: Beeps will sound and 000 will flash in display
if the BAKE pad is not pressed within 4 seconds.
L I L I U
5. IF YOU WISH TO DELAY THE START OF
COOKING (if not, skip to #6):
a. Press STOP TIME pad.
• STOP TIME indicator on STOP TIME pad will
b. Press or press and hold ^ ory pad to enter time
of day you wish oven to turn off.
c. Press CLOCK pad.
• Time of day will reappear in display.
6. When the oven turns on, the OVEN ON indicator will
light. The oven temperature will appear in the display.
Press the COOK TIME pad to recall the remaining
NOTE: It is not necessary to set a start time.
Control will determine when to turn the oven
on based on the cook time you set.
7. Oven will automatically turn off. Four beeps will sound
and “End” will light in display. A beep will sound every
30 seconds for the next 5 minutes.
NOTE: See page 7 if you wish to change the end of
cooking reminder beeps.
8. Press CANCEL pad and beeps will stop. Remove
food from oven.