On safety, Note on use, On safety note on use – Sony PRS-300LC User Manual
For Customers in the USA and Canada
RECYCLING LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES
Lithium-ion batteries are recyclable.
You can help preserve our environment by returning
your used rechargeable batteries to the collection
and recycling location nearest you.
For more information regarding recycling of rechargeable
• Do not insert any foreign objects in the DC IN jack of the
• Be sure not to short-circuit the terminals of the Reader
with metallic objects.
Note on use
• Never subject the Reader to extremes of light,
temperature, moisture or vibration.
• Never wrap the Reader in anything when it is being used
with the AC adapter. Heat build-up in the Reader may
cause malfunction or damage.
• Do not put any heavy object on top of the Reader or apply
a strong shock to the Reader. It may cause a malfunction