On cleaning – Sony PRS-300LC User Manual
• Clean the case of the Reader with a soft cloth, such as a
cleaning cloth for eyeglasses.
• If the case of the Reader becomes very dirty, clean it with
a soft cloth slightly moistened with water or a mild
• Do not use any type of abrasive pad, scouring powder, or
solvent, such as alcohol or benzine, as it may mar the
finish of the case.
• Be careful not to let water get into the Reader.
If you have any questions or problems concerning the
Reader, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
• Recorded content is limited to private use only. Use of the
content beyond this limit requires permission of the copyright
• Sony is not responsible for incomplete recording/downloading or
damaged data due to problems of the Reader or computer.