On software – Sony PRS-300LC User Manual
• Copyright laws prohibit reproducing the software or the
manual accompanying it in whole or in part, or renting the
software without the permission of the copyright holder.
• In no event will SONY be liable for any financial damage,
or loss of profits, including claims made by third parties,
arising out of the use of the software supplied with this
• The software provided with this Reader cannot be used
with equipment other than that which is so designated.
• Please note that, due to continued efforts to improve
quality, software specifications may be changed without
• Operation of this Reader with software other than that
provided is not covered by the warranty.
• The ability to display the languages on your eBook Library
will depend on the OS installed on your computer. For
better results, please ensure that the installed OS is
compatible with the desired language you want to display.
− We do not guarantee all the languages will be able to be
displayed properly on your eBook Library.
− User-created characters and some special characters may not
• Explanations in this manual assume that you are familiar
with the basic operations of Windows or Mac OS. For
details on the use of your computer and operating
system, please refer to the respective manuals.