Section 2 - installation, Hardware installation, Rheovac multi-sensor probes – Intek RheoVac CMS User Manual
© Intek, Inc. 2013
SECTION 2 - INSTALLATION
2.1 HARDWARE INSTALLATION
2.1.1 RheoVac Multi-Sensor Probes
Selecting a Ball Valve Assembly Location (Hot Tap Compatible)
Figure 1: Recommended ball valve assembly locations
1. Select an easy to access location; location should be accessible for probe removal
2. Adhere to locations shown in Figure 1.
3. Verify there is a minimum probe insertion clearance of 4 feet (1.3m) between pipe
surface at the tap location and any obstruction, refer to Figure 2.
4. Verify installation site is parallel to the floor, refer to Figure 2.
5. An additional ball valve assembly is required for high temperature model MSPs.
Refer to SECTION 8 -CUSTOM INFORMATION for installation instructions.