Changing bobbins, To remove the bobbin from bobbin case, To attach the bobbin case – SINGER W211 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
TO REMOVE THE BOBBIN FROM BOBBIN CASE:
• Raise needle bar to its highest position. Bobbin
case cannot be removed when needle bar is
at low position.
• Open shuttle race cover, pull bobbin case latch
with two fingers and remove bobbin case as
• Remove bobbin from bobbin case by releasing
TO ATTACH THE BOBBIN CASE:
• Pull thread at least 3 inches from bobbin.
• Thread bobbin as shown on page
• Making sure that needle bar is at its highest
position, insert bobbin case into shuttle race by
holding bobbin case latch. Make sure bobbin
case finger is inside shuttle notch. Press bobbin
case into shuttle as far as possible until latch
catches on center post of the shuttle.