How to open looper cover, Principal parts behind looper cover, Preparation prior to sewing – SINGER 14SH754/14CG754 User Manual
Page 10: Principal parts behind loopor cover
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
6. HOW TO OPEN LOOPER COVER
Be sure to turn off power switch.
Push the cover to the right as far as if will go 1 .
Pull cover down toward you 2 .
Be sure looper cover is closed when sewing,
7. PRINCIPAL PARTS BEHIND
1 Upper looper
2 Movable upper knife
3 Presser foot
4 Stationary lower knife
5 Lower looper
Seam width finger knob
7 Seam width adjustment knob
8. PREPARATION PRIOR TO SEWING
• Connect the controller
electric plug 1 to the
• Plug power line 3 into electric outlet 4 .
• Power Switch: Push mark side to turn “ON”.
Push “O” mark side to turn "OFF".
• To run the machine and control the speed, press
• The harder you press, the taster the machine will
• To stop the machine from sewing, remove your foot
from the controller.
^ ■ I « W W r%
Use only foot controller provided with this
machine. (YC-482 for U.S.A. & CANADA only)
Be sure to make reference to "Warning" on