SINGER 14SH754/14CG754 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Fold the fabric with the wrong sides together and
Press the pin tucks in the same direction.
• Raise needle and presser foot.
Pull the fabric to the rear of the machine just
enough to release the thread caught on the finger
of the throat plate.
Note; Presser foot has been removed to show
• Turn the fabric and lower the presser foot so that
the knife is positioned in line with the cut edge.
• Pull slack threads up, then start to sew.
(2) Inside Corner
Cut fabric at seam edge.
Turning Square Corners
(1) Outside Corner
• Cut out approximately 2 cm (51/64 inch) from the
corner, in line with the overedge seam edge.
• Sew one stitch beyond point (A) and stop.