Save these instructions, This product is not intended for industrial use – SINGER 14SH754/14CG754 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
* Do not use outdoors.
Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
* Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when the machine is used by or near
* Do not expose the machine or machine plastic case to sunlight directly. Also, do not keep it in a very warm
or damp place.
* Do not touch the machine, foot controller and power line cord with wet hand, wet cloth or with anything wet.
* Do not connect power line cord to one of the many cords connected to one power outlet with adapters.
* Use machine on flat and stable table.
* Be sure to close the cylinder cover and looper cover before operating the machine.
* Keep presser foot and needles away from children’s reach.
* Be sure the light bulb has cooled off before changing with a new one.
* Do not dismantle or modify the machine yourself.
* Be sure to turn off the power switch and disconnect the power line plug before caring for your machine as
instructed in the operator’s guide.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Servicing should be performed by an authorized service representative.
This product is not intended for industrial use
FOR EUROPEAN AND SIMILAR TERRITORIES:
Machines for Great Britain and some other countries having similar wiring standards are shipped from the
factory without a plug for connection to the mains. The wires in this mains lead are colored in accordance with
the following code.
Blue: neutral (N) Brown: live (L)
As the colors of the wires in the mains lead of this appliance may not correspond with the colored markings
identifying the terminals in your plug, proceed as follows:
The wire which is colored blue must be connected to the terminal which is marked with the letter N or colored
black. The wire which is colored brown must be connected to the terminal which is marked with letter L or
colored red. If a 13 Amp. (BS 1363) plug is used, a 3 Amp. fuse must be fitted, or if any other type of plug is
used, a 5 Amp. fuse must be fitted either in the plug or adaptor or at the distribution board.
Neither cord is to be connected to the earth terminal of a three-pin plug.