14sh744/14cg744, 14sh754/14cg754, Important safety instructions – SINGER 14SH754/14CG754 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Thank you for your purchase of this sewing machine. This machine intended for household use will provide you
with excellent performance in sewing from light to heavy material (lawn to denim). Please refer to this booklet
for proper use and optimum service. To get the most out of your sewing machine, read the entire operator’s
guide before attempting to operate the machine. Then familiarize yourself with the machine by following the
operator’s guide page by page.
To ensure that you arc always provided with the most modern sewing capabilities, the manufacturer reserves
the right to change the appearance, design or accessories of this sewing machine when considered necessary
without notification or obligation.
For European Territories:
This Singer Sewing Machine was tested according to European norms and meets the requirements
regarding electrical safety radio interference and electromagnetic immunity.
The conformity is documented with the
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
* If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly
qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
* The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without supervision.
* Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
* Switch off or unplug the machine when leaving it unattended.
* Before servicing the appliance , unplug the machine,
* If the light is damaged, it must be replace by authorized dealer.
©Singer is a registered trademark of The Singer Company Limited or its affiliates.
Copyright©2005 The Singer Company Limited