How to change threads / tie on method – SINGER 14SH754/14CG754 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
12. HOW TO CHANGE THREADS /
TIE ON METHOD
To change thread type or color, clip thread near the
Place new thread on stand.
Tie new thread and old thread ends together.
Clip thread tails to 2 ~ 3cm (1 inch) length.
If clipped too short, threads may come untied.
Firmly pull both thread to test knot security.
Note tension dial settings.
• Turn the tension dials down until the dial stops.
• Pull the threads through the machine one at a time.
• If threads do not pull easily, check for tangles on
thread guides or looping under thread stand.
• When pulling thread through the needle, STOP when
the knot is in front of the needle.
• Cut the thread, and insert it through the needle.
• Return tension dials to previous settings.