SINGER 14U454B Ultralock User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
* Pass thread from back to the front through the
thread guide ® .
* Pass thread through hole (
) from front to back,
then to the front through right slot as shown.
* While holding thread with finger, pass it between
the tension discs and pull thread down to make
certain it is properly located in between the
* Thread the looper area of the machine following
the orange color coded thread guides. (0'^@)
* Thread the hole in the upper looper from front to
Use the tweezers provided in the accessory set
to aid in threading the looper.
* Pull about 5 cm (2 inches) of thread through the
looper and place to the back of the throat plate.