How to replace the stationary knife – SINGER 14U454B Ultralock User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
* HOW TO REPLACE THE STATIONARY
Before replacing the stationary knife, dis
connect power line plug from the wall
* The stationary knife should be changed when it
* The stationary knife can be replaced according to
the directions provided, however if there are any
difficulties experienced, consult your Singer re
presentative to make the adjustments.
* Be sure that the power line plug is disconnected
from the electric source.
* Open the looper cover and set the movable upper
knife 0 in the nonoperating position (page 23).
* Loosen the stationary knife clamping plate set
and remove the stationary knife
* Place a new stationary knife in the groove of the
stationary knife holder, align the cutting edge level
with the top surface of the throat plate (4).
* Tighten stationary knife clamping plate set screw
* Return the movable upper knife © to its operat