Pin placement, Securing the thread chain, Pin placement • securing the thread chain – SINGER 14U454B Ultralock User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Place movable upper knife in nonoperating posi
tion (page 23).
* Stitch on cut edge of fabric.
* Stop sewing before you reach the corner and fold
the fabric to the left to straighten the corner.
* Continue to sew slowly holding the fabric edge in
a straight line moving the fold as you sew.
• PIN PLACEMENT
* Insert pins to the left of the presser foot. The pins
will be easy to remove and are away from the cut
ting action of the knives.
Sewing over pins will damage and/or de
stroy the cutting edge of the knives.
* SECURING THE THREAD CHAIN
* Thread a large eye, hand sewing needle (such as a
tapestry needle) with the thread chain.
* Insert the needle into the end of the seam to
To secure a rolled hem thread chain see page