How to reinforce a seam, Braiding by chaining off, How to reinforce a seam • braiding by chaining off – SINGER 14U454B Ultralock User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
* HOW TO REINFORCE A SEAM
* Inserting twill tape while overedge sewing will
stabilize the seam.
* Insert the tape through the hole in the front of
* Position the tape under the foot to the back of the
machine and sew the garment seam.
* The tape is attached as the seam is sewn.
* BRAIDING BY CHAINING OFF
* Place the movable upper knife in nonoperating
* Insert filler cord such as yarn or twill tape through
the hole in the front of the foot.
* Position the filler cord under the foot and chain
off the desired length.
* Chained off braids can be used individually or
woven into 3 or 4 ply braids.