Accessories – SINGER 5147 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
The accessories that come with your sewing
machine are designed to help you do many
kinds of sewing easily.
1. Transparent Bobbins (No. 541090)
• Style 2020 is used for general sewing.
• Style 2045 is used for sewing knits,
stretch fabrics and elastic.
3. Buttonhole Foot is used to make bar tack
buttonholes in four steps.
4. Zipper Foot for inserting zippers and
stitching corded seams.
5. General Purpose Foot, on your machine
when delivered, is used for all utility and
6. General Purpose Needle Plate, on your
machine when delivered, is used with all
7. Snap-in Feed Cover for darning.
8. Tube of Oil for oiling the machine.
9. Seam Guide to help you keep seam
10. Screwdriver for adjusting bobbin-thread
11. Spool Pin and Felt Is used for twin-needle
12. Large Spool Holder for use with medium
and large spools of thread.
13. Small Spool Holder for use with small
diameter tubes of thread.