Irritrol PRO-MAX User Manual
Pro Max User’s Manual
Rain Master Irrigation Systems
Pro Max System Troubleshooting
Max-UA) - Check the valve solenoid and replace if
- Check the station wiring for short circuit
to common, check for insulation nicks
and exposed wiring in standing water.
- When field problem is fixed, turn station
- Cycle Pro Max receiver power to reset the
Note: The Pro Max system will continue to
operate normally for non-shorted stations.
Keys beep at Pro Max
transmitter but no valves
turn on at a non Rain
Master controller. (Model
• Check installation, and antenna connections
(see Section 3.2, Figure 8 and Figure 9)
• Remove the large 37-pin connector from the
universal adapter assembly and then re-insert.
• Upon re-insertion of the cable listen for the
Pro Max receiver tone(s).
- No tone – check the 24 Volts AC and
- One tone, OK (approximately 1/2
- Two tones, OK (see Section 4.6 Access
- Any other tones (contact factory)
• Press the AUTO UP key and listen for a
confirmation beep at the Pro Max receiver. If
no beep contact factory.
• Verify water is ON at the selected stations. If
no water is available, is a Master Valve/Pump
required? Verify field station wiring is correct.
• Confirm that the remote continues to work at
maximum distance. If not, contact factory.