Yamaha CVP-705B User Manual
Yamaha Musical Instruments
R e f e r e n c e M a n u a l
This manual explains the functions called up by touching each icon shown in the Menu display, as well as other
detailed functions and operations.
Please read the Owner’s Manual first for basic operations, before reading this Reference Manual.
• Unless indicated otherwise, the illustrations and displays as shown in this manual are based on the CVP-709 (in English). These are
for instructional purposes only, and may appear somewhat different from those on your instrument.
• The explanations in this manual apply to the firmware version 1.00. Yamaha may from time to time update firmware of the product
without notice for improvement. We recommend that you check our website for later releases and upgrade your firmware.
• The company names and product names in this manual are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Using the PDF manual
• To quickly jump to items and topics of interest, click on the desired items in the “Bookmarks” index to the left of
the main display window. (Click the “Bookmarks” tab to open the index if it is not displayed.)
• Click the page numbers that appear in this manual to go directly to the corresponding page.
• Select “Find” or “Search” from the Adobe Reader “Edit” menu and enter a keyword to locate related information
anywhere in the document.
The names and positions of menu items may vary according to the version of Adobe Reader being used.