3 cleaning aid – Gaggenau ED221 User Manual
9.3 Cleaning aid
Stubborn soiling can be loosened by means of
the cleaning aid and may then be removed more
You should not detach the grease filter. It protects
the fan against cleaning agent residues. You can
then clean the grease filter and shelves in a
– Allow the appliance to cool down completely
before cleaning it.
– Remove the shelves by undoing the knurled nuts.
The appliance can be wiped out better later on.
– Spray a household cleaning agent that is suitable
for stainless steel onto the cold appliance.
be careful that no cleaner comes in contact
with the aluminium panel while cleaning.
– Close the appliance door.
– Leave the agent to act according to
– Starting in the initial position, turn the two control
knobs by one latching position to the left (Fig. 30).
(Cleaning aid) symbol lights up on the
flash on the display (Fig. 31).
– The cleaning time of 30 minutes is shown on the
display. For heavy soiling you can change the
cleaning time to 40, 50 minutes or 1 hour by
pressing the + key.
– Press the
(Confirmation) key to start the
the light in the oven compartment is off
during the cleaning process.