Gaggenau ED221 User Manual
– By pressing the
(Clock) key you can query the
remaining time. An audible signal sounds once
the cleaning aid has finished.
– Press the
(Confirmation) key to switch off the
signal. Do not turn the control knobs.
– Immediately clean the inside of the oven with a
soft brush, and wipe with a soft cloth. By pressing
(Steaming / condensing) key you can add
fresh water to aid cleaning (only when both
control knobs remain in the position cleaning aid).
(Steaming / condensing) key must
not be pressed when the side plate has been
removed. Risk of splashing!
– Should you leave the door open too long, that the
inside of the oven is too dry, repeat the process.
– To rinse the oven, close the door and heat the
oven for some minutes at 100 % moisture and
– Let the oven cool. You can now dry and polish the
inside of the oven and the glass panel with a soft
– Turn the control knobs back to the starting
position. Reattach the grease filter and the
shelves. Check that all parts are fitted securely
before commencing operation of the appliance.