Making a photostand setting – Sony PEG-T615C User Manual
Displaying image files one after another
You can display image files one after another when you place your
CLIÉ handheld on the cradle (PhotoStand function).
You can also use your CLIÉ handheld as a clock by displaying the
current time using the PhotoStand application.
Making a PhotoStand setting
In the photo list screen of PictureGear Pocket, tap
The check boxes used for selecting the image files appear.
Tap to select the image file(s) which you want to display
with the PhotoStand function.
The PhotoStand application starts, and the PhotoStand Settings
Make your settings.
• Title: Enter the desired Photo Stand title.
• Sort By: Select the order in which to display the image files.
• Effect: Select the transition effect to be used between images or
choose the clock type.
• Display Interval: Set an interval to determine the length of time
an individual image file will be displayed.
• Loop: If you do not want to repeat image files automatically
from the start, tap to deselect this check box.
Continued on next page