Remote ctrl, Rec led info disp beep – Sony DCR-IP1 User Manual
Using the Menu
• The setting returns to [ON] when you disconnect the power source from your camcorder
for more than 5 minutes.
Select when using the Remote Commander supplied with your
Select to deactivate the Remote Commander to prevent your
camcorder from responding to a command sent by another VCR
remote control unit.
Select to turn on the camera recording lamp on the front of your
camcorder during recording
Select this setting in the following recording situations. The camera
recording lamp will not light up during recording.
– When you do not want the subject to be nervous about
– When you are recording close to the subject.
– When the subject reflects the recording lamp.
Select to display the cassette information for about 5 seconds:
– After the POWER switch is set to the CAMERA-TAPE
mode and the cassette is inserted.
– When the POWER switch is set to the PLAY/EDIT mode.
Select when you do not want to display the cassette information.
Select to sound a melody when you start/stop recording, when
executing any operation on the touch panel or when an unusual
condition occurs on your camcorder.
JAN 15 2004
JAN 01 2004
The unique number of each cassette. Your camcorder
automatically assign this number. You can not change this
The cassette title set by [
TAPE TITLE] in the menu settings
The first-recorded date in this cassette.
The last-recorded date in this cassette.
The recorded area is indicated by the yellow-green bar.