At the master – Sharp UP-600 User Manual
(2) When the back-up master recovers from a breakdown — Recovery
declaration at the master
1) The recovery declaration operation is done at the master.
2) Each satellite stops sending updated GLU/PBLU data to the master temporarily.
3) The master sends the updated GLU/PBLU data files to the back-up master.
4) The master informs all satellites of the back-up master’s recovery.
5) The satellites restart sending updated GLU/PBLU data to the back-up master and
Flow of a recovery declaration at the master
2) Transmission stops
3) Updated data file
4) Back-up master
1) Recovery declaration
5) Restart of updated data transmission
The recovery declaration procedure is the same as “(1) When the master recovers from a