Card playback – Sharp VIEWCAM VL-WD650U User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
It is possible to play back and view still images
recorded on a SmartMedia card on the LCD
Media Selection switch
Open the LCD monitor and adjust the
Set the Media Selection
switch to CARD.
Hold down the Lock button and set the
Power switch to VCR.
• The images recorded on the
SmartMedia card are displayed in a
Total thumbnail pages
Press ◄◄ or ►► on the Operation button
to move the selection frame to the
• Each time you press or the
selection frame moves backward or
• You can display a thumbnail of the previous
(or next) 6 images by pressing
when the selection frame is on the image at
the top left (or bottom right).
• Holding down •« or increases the
speed of motion of the selection frame.
• The selected image is displayed In full
Available Operations during Full
• You can display the full-screen picture of the
previous or next image by pressing or
• To return to a thumbnail of the images,
press ■ .
• Depending on the amount of data for the
recorded image, the resolution setting indicator
displayed during playback may not match the
resolution setting used during recording.