Deleting one stored image, Note, Notes – Sharp VIEWCAM VL-WD650U User Manual
Page 96: Caution
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
SmartMedia Card Features
Deleting One Stored Image
You can delete unwanted images to free up
memory of a SmartMedia card for new images.
• Deleted images cannot be restored. Check
whether or not you want the images before
performing the procedure below.
In CARD-VCR mode, press the MENU/
DISPLAY button until the menu screen
Select a, then press ►► on the
Operation button. Select “DELETE” (®),
then press ►► (®).
S! IDf SHO-/;
n r i r i F A l l
Press ◄◄ or ►► to select the image to
Press ► / II to set the image.
• To cancel deletion, press ■ .
Press ► / II to delete the image.
• If you want to delete another image,
repeat steps 3 to 5.
Press ■ , then press the MENU/
DISPLAY button to turn off the menu
• The protected images cannot be deleted.
Cancel the protection setting to delete the image
(see page 80).
• You cannot delete images on the SmartMedia
card with a write-protect seal affixed.
• Do not turn the power off while deleting an