I.C.E. HTDM Food Process Unit User Manual
ICECON1 to ICECON2 Upgrade
1. To operate correctly the unit must be equipped with a Belimo
NF24-SR US(or factory approved optional actuator) and ball valve
combination for gas modulation. The unit will not operate
unless equipped with the correct actuator.
2. Uncouple the 6,8 and 10 pin connector from the ICECON1
3. Remove the ICECON1 controller from the control panel.
4. If necessary rearrange components to accommodate larger size of
5. Remove the end connector of the 10 pin connector and expose the
individual wires (approximately 3 inches).
6. Strip ends of individual wires exposing approximately ¼ inch of
7. Attach wires according to the following diagram
24 VAC Neutral on
Red wire from 10 pin
Purple wire from 10 pin
Grey wire from 10 pin
Yellow wire from 10 pin
Orange wire from 10 pin
White wire from 10 pin
Blue wire from 10 pin
Black wire from 10 pin
Brown wire from 10 pin
8. Completely remove the 6 pin connector from the control panel.
Use the sensor leads to wire into the ICECON2 Controller for the