SINGER 14U354B User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
* Pass thread from back to the front through the
thread guide 0.
* Insert thread through the right hole.
* Bring thread up and insert through top of left hole
* Hold the thread above the tension disc to stabilize
* Pass the thread between the tension discs.
* Pull thread up and over the top of the metal finger.
* Pull thread down to make certain it is properly
threaded between the tension discs.
* Thread the looper area of the machine following
the orange color coded thread guides. (@~(
* Thread the hole in the upper looper from front to
Use the tweezers provided in the accessory set
to aid in threading the looper.
* Pull about 5 cm (2 inches) of thread through the
looper and place to the back of the throat plate.