How to open looper cover, Principal parts behind looper cover, Preparation prior to sewing – SINGER 14U354B User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
4. HOW TO OPEN LOOPER COVER
* Push the cover to the right as far as it will go. (f)
* Pull cover down toward you. @
Be sure looper cover is closed when sewing.
5. PRINCIPAL PARTS BEHIND LOOPER
0 Upper looper
@ Movable upper knife
0 Presser foot
0 Stationary lower knife
0 Lower looper
6. PREPARATION PRIOR TO SEWING
* Connect the controller/electric plug 0 to the
* Plug power hne 0 into electric outlet 0.
* Power switch
Push “I” mark side
(used also for light switch) to turn “ON”
Push “O” mark side
to turn “OFF”
* To run the machine and control the speed, press
* The harder you press, the faster the machine will
* To stop the machine from sewing, remove your
foot from the controller.
Be sure to make reference to "'Warning'
on following page.