Setting up the thread guide holder – SINGER 14U354B User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
* Be sure that the electrical voltage of the electric outlet (wall receptacle) is the same as the rated
voltage of the motor.
* Handle the foot controller with care and avoid dropping it on the floor. Be sure not to place
anything on top of it when not in use.
* Disconnect the powerline plug from the electric outlet when changing needles, presser feet or
throat plates, or when leaving the machine unattended. This eliminates the possibility of starting
the machine by accidentally pressing the controller.
* Before'cleaning your machine, disconnect the powerline plug from the electric outlet.
SETTING UP THE THREAD GUIDE
This machine is shipped with the thread guide
holder in the lowered position.
* Fully extend the thread guide holder.
* The two joints on the telescope will click into
place when they are correctly positioned.
* Center the thread guides above the spool pins.
* Place thread over the cone adapters on the spool
If the machine is threaded, straighten the
threads to prevent tangling.