2) threading the lower looper (yellow) – SINGER 14U354B User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Threading the Lower Looper (Yellow)
* Thread the lower looper as indicated ©
Pass thread from back to the front through the
thread guide ©.
Insert thread down through the right hole.
Bring thread up and insert through top of left hole
* Hold the thread above the tension disc to stabilize
* Pass the thread between the tension discs (3)~B.
Pull thread up and over the top of the metal fìnger
* Pull thread down to make certain it is properly
threaded between the tension discs.