SINGER 14U354B User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Threading the Right Needle (Green)
* Thread the right needle as indicated (D .
* Pass thread from back to the front through the
thread guide ®.
* Insert thread down through the right hole.
* Bring thread up and insert through top of left hole
* Hold the thread above tension disc to stabilize
* Pass the thread between the tension discs ©—B.
* Pull thread up and over the top of the metal finger
* Pull thread down to make certain it is properly
threaded between the tension discs.