Important threading information – SINGER 14U354B User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
* Continue to thread points 0 ^(7).
Be sure to pass the thread through lower
thread path of the thread guide®.
* Thread the* eye of the left needle. ®
* The needle may be easier to thread when the
upper knife is disengaged and placed in the non
operating position (see page 17).
— Be sure to engage knife before sewing.
* Place the thread to the back, under the presser
• IMPORTANT THREADING INFORMATION
Always thread the needle(s) last to prevent mis-
threading the lower looper.
If the lower looper should come unthreaded.
1) Unthread the needle(s)
2) Thread the lower looper
3) Thread the needle(s)