Suggested tension settings for standard rolled hem, 1я 1 – SINGER 14U354B User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
* Set the stitch length dial to “2^F” and a fine
seam will be sewn.
* This machine can sew two types of rolled hems.
* SUGGESTED TENSION SETTINGS
FOR STANDARD ROLLED HEM
* Always sew a test sample and adjust tension
balance if neccessary.
* Adjust tension balance the same as for a narrow
three-thread overlock stitch (page 21).
* SUGGESTED TENSION SETTINGS FOR
UPPER LOOPER THREAD WRAPPED
* For medium and heavy weight fabrics that are
difficult to roll.
* Always sew a test sample, and if neccessary,
adjust tension balance as instructed below.
For a beautiful rolled hem thread the upper
looper with wooly nylon and the needle and
lower looper with lightweight regular thread.
• HOW TO BALANCE THE UPPER LOOPER
THREAD WRAPPED ROLLED HEM
* When the upper looper thread is too loose
— Turn the upper looper thread tension dial
(orange) to a higher number.