En g lis h – Toshiba L6463 User Manual
CONTROLS AND FEATURES
• It is recommended to use IEEE 802.11n on 5 GHz for
HD video streaming.
• It is recommended that the encoding rate for streaming
video content is 20 Mbps or less.
• It is not recommended to use 2.4 GHz for audio and
• Content playback may be interrupted by various
This Built-in WLAN Module may be operated in below
• If this device is going to be operated in the frequency
range of 5.15 GHz to 5.35 GHz, it is restricted to indoor
• If this device is going to be operated for 802.11 b/g/n
function in the frequency range of 2.454 GHz to 2.4835
GHz in France, it is restricted to indoor use.
• A general authorization is required for using this device
outdoors or in public places in Italy.
• This device is NOT ALLOWED to be used in the
geographical area within a radius of 20 km from the
centre of Ny-Alesund in Norway.
• Make the wireless LAN appropriate security setting at
the time of wireless LAN use to prevent the illegal use,
spoofing and interception of communications.
• Don’t connect wireless LAN to an outside network
Apply the wireless LAN access point with router function
or broadband router. Make the router appropriate
security setting to prevent the illegal use.
Refer to the manual of router for a security setting.
TOSHIBA hereby declares that this product with an
integrated wireless function is in compliance with the
essential requirements and other relevant provisions of