Viewing movie files, On a media server or usb device) – Toshiba L6463 User Manual
CONTROLS AND FEATURES
You can select movies from a Videos List of available
Videos List (USB and Network Player Movie)
to select a file or folder.
buttons can be used to page up/down the Videos
List when there are more files than will fit onto one
NOTE: The page down function on the last page
and page up function on the first page are not
When you select a folder, press OK to move to the
next layer. Press BACK to move back to the
With the desired file selected, press OK or
(play) to start playback.
• On preview screen, if you highlight the file
without pressing OK, the content is played on a
preview screen. When OK is pressed, it is played
in full screen mode. Preview is displayed only on
the Preview Mode.
• Depending on the file size, it may take some time
to start playback.
to stop playback.
• If playback finishes before
is pressed, the screen will
return to the Videos List.
PAUSE may not be available depending on the contents
or media server.
• To resume normal playback, press
• To play in fast reverse or fast forward directions, press
during playback. Each time you press the
, the playback speed will change.
to playback from the beginning of currently
selected file. Press
to locate subsequent files.
Fast reverse and fast forward may not be available
depending on the contents or media server.
to display the file status information (content
number, movie title, progress time etc.).
• The information may not be correctly displayed
depending on the contents or the devices.
• During playback, you can adjust the Picture and
Sound menu functions from the Quick Menu.
• The playback speed (
) may not change
depending on the stream.
To select subtitle and audio languages (USB
• Press SUBTITLE repeatedly to select your preferred
repeatedly to select your preferred audio
NOTE: This feature is not available depending on the
To set the repeat mode:
Press QUICK to open the Quick Menu.
to select Repeat and press
to select Off, All or 1.
• The setting is effective until the TV is turned off.
• This setting is ignored in the network media renderer.
Viewing movie files (on a media
server or USB device)
Sort: File Name
16:40, Wed, 09 Jan 2013
16:40, Wed, 09 Jan 2013
The file is played back only once.
Files in the same folder are repeatedly
The same file is repeatedly played back.