How to set recordings via the programme guide, How to set recordings via the programme, Guide – Toshiba L6463 User Manual
CONTROLS AND FEATURES
About Automatic Deletion of Auto Recordings
• For auto recordings, when the auto recording region is
full, auto recordings are automatically deleted from the
- Automatic deletion of auto recordings cannot be
• Auto recording schedule items and auto recordings can
be changed to manual recording schedule items or
manual recordings by the following operations.
- For auto recording schedule items, change to manual
recording schedule with the Edit Timer.
- For auto recordings, Quick Menu in the My TV
Library, use Change to Manual Rec to change to
Notes on Auto Recording
• If you switch off Auto Recording, or set External
Recording Control to Off, then all Auto Recording
schedules are deleted.
- Auto recordings are not deleted.
• When Auto Recording is set to On, if you replace the
hard disk, then Auto Recording may fail.
Programmed recording can be scheduled easily using the
Programme Guide or by specifying the date and time.
When a timed programme is about to start, an information
screen will appear offering the option of watching or
cancelling the programme. Other channels will not be
available during the timed programme unless the
programme timer is cancelled.
It will only be possible to create or edit programme timers
for the currently tuned DTV input.
Using the Programme Guide to set future
Press GUIDE on the remote control to display the
Electronic Programme Guide (EPG).
Press BbC c to highlight the programme you want
to record and press OK.
The Edit Timer screen will appear.
to select Timer Type.
to select Recording and press
Press B / b to highlight Set Timer and press OK.
How to set recordings via the
10:50 Tue, 26 Apr
2 BBC TWO
12:30 - 13:00 Tue, 26 Apr