Inserting a bobbin – SINGER 6217 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Inserting a bobbin
To insert a bobbin, follow the instructions
• Raise presser foot.
• Turn hand wheel toward you until needle
is in its highest position.
• Open slide plate and remove empty bobbin.
1. Pull 4” (10cm) of thread from replacement
bobbin and insert bobbin into case, as
2. Holding bobbin in place, guide thread into
notch (1) and then down the slot to the
left and guide around into notch (2).
3. Draw several Inches of thread diagonally
across the bobbin toward the back of the
4. While holding thread on outside, close the
slide plate, allowing thread to extend
through the slot between the slide plate
and needle plate.
• Follow directions for “Raising Bobbin
Thread” on page13.