Accessories – SINGER 6217 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
The following accessories furnished with
your sewing machine are designed to simplify
your sewing projects and increase the
versatility of your machine.
The letter in a circle adjacent to the illustrated
part is reproduced on the part itself to help
you select the correct attachment for the type
of work you are doing.
1. Special purpose presser foot (J) is used
for decorative and zig-zag sewing.
2. General purpose needle plate (A) and
presser foot (B) are on your machine
when delivered. Use together for alter
nating between straight and zig-zag
3. Buttonhole presser foot (L) is used with
the General Purpose Needle Plate to
make four-step buttonholes.
4. Zip foot (E) is used for inserting zips and
stitching corded seams.
5. Friction free spool holder is used to hold
various size spools and allows thread
to unwind smoothly. The spool does not
6. Small thread spool holder (Q) for use
with small diameter spools of thread.
7. Needlepack includes an assortment for
sewing various types of fabrics.
8. Feed cover (F) is used to prevent the
feed from moving the fabric when
darning or free motion embroidery.
9 Transparent bobbins for easy viewing of
10. Blindstitch hem guide is used to position
the hem for blindstitch hemming.