Additional accessories – SINGER 6217 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Additional Accessories for your sewing
machine are available for purchase at your
1. Straight stitch presser foot (D) and needle
plate (C) are used together when straight
stitching lightweight fabrics or when your
fabric or sewing procedure requires close
2. Button sewing foot (H) is used to hold any
two-hole or four-hole button securely for
3. Darning and embroidery foot (G) is
recommended for free motion work, such
as embroidery, monogramming and decor
4. Lint brush is used for cleaning hard to
reach areas on your sewing machine.
5. Twin needle and spool pin are used to
stitch two parallel rows of decorative
stitching simultaneously. When using
twin-needle for decorative stitching, set
stitch width selector no greater than mid
range of zig-zag graphics.
6. Oil container for machine lubrication.
7. Felt for twin needle spool pin.