Changing the light bulb – SINGER 6217 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Changing the light bulb
Caution: Before changing light bulb, make
sure you have removed plug from socket
outlet and remove face plate which covers
the light bulb. Be sure to replace the face
plate which covers the light bulb before
operating the machine.
This machine is designed to use a 15-watt
maximum light bulb with a bayonet fitting.
• Loosen and remove screw (1) located on
• Remove face plate by grasping it around
the bottom edge and pulling toward the left,
then down and away from machine.
• Do not attempt to unscrew light bulb.
• Push bulb up into socket and turn in the
direction of arrows to unlock bulb pin.
• Pull buib down and out of socket.
• Push new bulb up into socket and turn in
the direction of arrows until pins lock into
Making sure the presser foot lifter is up,
replace the face plate by guiding front top
corner under and behind lowest front
corner of top cover. Push bottom of face
plate up and back until it is aligned with
Insert screw and tighten.