Raising the bobbin thread – SINGER 6217 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Raising the bobbin
Once the needle has been threaded and the
bobbin placed in the bobbin case, the bobbin
thread must be brought up through the hole
in the needle plate.
1. Hold needle thread loosely with left hand.
• Turn hand wheel slowly toward you,
lowering needle into hole in plate.
2. Continue to do this until needle rises
above needle plate.
• Pull gently on needle thread and bring
up bobbin thread in a loop.
3. Open loop with fingers to find end of bob
4. Draw needle thread through left side
opening in presser foot.
Pull both threads to back of machine.