Winding steps (continyed) – SINGER 714 Graduate User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
Winding Steps (continyed)
3. Engage latch by pressing it toward the
4. Hold thread end as shown and start the ma
chine. Thread end will snap off after a few
coils have been wound on the bobbin.
5. When required amount of thread has been
wound (full bobbin will automatically re
lease), cut thread and remove bobbin from
6. Tighten hand wheel knob by turning it away
from you with your right hand while holding
the hand wheel with your left hand.
Hold Thread End to Start Winding
THREADING THE BOBBIN CASE
1. Hold bobbin so that the thread unwinds
in direction shown, and put bobbin in
2. Pull thread into notch in bobbin case,
draw it under the tension spring, and
into the slot
3. Draw approximately three inches of
thread diagonally across the bobbin.
4. Close slide plate, allowing the thread
to enter the slot in the slide plate.